The event brings together engineers and scientists who work on permanent magnets and their applications to present their latest results and exchange ideas on a wide range of relevant topics including resources, raw materials, recycling, processing, fundamental and hard magnetic properties and applications of rare earth and future magnets.
The workshop will be chaired by Professor George C. Hadjipanayis, University of Delaware, Newark, DE and Dr. Jinfang Liu, President & COO of Electron Energy Corporation, Landisville, PA.
Topics will include:
- Rare earth magnets
- Rare earth-free magnets
- Raw materials, mining and recycling
- Advanced synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Theoretical modeling of coercivity
- Fundamental properties of advanced magnetic materials
- Thin film magnets
- Applications of permanent magnets