Conference / Exhibition
Find out more about SUSMAGPRO, meet the partners and get involved at various events
REIA 2023 Annual Conference and General Assembly
The 2023 REIA Annual Conference will bring together key stakeholders from the rare-earth sector, drawn from industry, academia, government and the investment community. Participants will hear about the latest developments in pricing and market dynamics, resource and supply challenges and solutions, new and improved technology development, sustainability and the circular economy, and efforts to advance the role of rare-earth elements in meeting the demand challenges to come, for decarbonization.
REIA is calling for presentations during the Annual Conference that can help address pertinent questions such as:
- Will the supply of rare earths required for the energy transition be sufficient, and from where will it come?
- Where will rare-earth prices go, with ever-increasing demand?
- Will the criticality of rare earths change in the near future?
- What are the specific contributions that rare earths make to the energy transition?
- What technology and procurement decisions are OEMs and Tier 1 motor and generator manufacturers taking?
- What are the latest process technologies being developed for the production of rare earths?
- How do recycling and circular-economy strategies contribute to a resilient supply chain?
- How can stakeholders ensure that the supply chain is ESG compliant?
- What are institutional investors looking for in the rare-earth sector?
- Which current and future regulations and directives will have an impact on the rare-earth supply chain?
- What is the role of government in the creation of a robust rare-earth sector?
Find out more and register on the event website.